The exciting new CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Exam Cram, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test is a digital-only certification preparation product combining an eBook with the enhanced Pearson Test Prep practice test software. The Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test contains the following items:
- The Network+ N10-007 Premium Edition Practice Test, including four full practice exams and enhanced practice test features
- PDF and EPUB formats of the CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Exam Cram from Pearson IT Certification, which are accessible via your PC, tablet, and smartphone
- Access to the digital edition of the Cram Sheet, available through product registration at Pearson IT Certification; or see the instructions in the back pages of your eBook
About the Premium Edition Practice Test
This Premium Edition contains an enhanced online version of the Pearson Test Prep practice test software with four full practice exams. In addition, it contains all the chapter-opening assessment questions from the book. The online version enables you to access the practice tests that come bundled with our best-selling study guides via the Internet on any desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone device with Internet connectivity. The new web-based version also enables you to download the software to your desktop, so you can use the practice test even when you don't have an Internet connection. The desktop version syncs with your online version when an Internet connection is established, to update and track your progress. This integrated learning package offers these additional benefits:
- Enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Contains direct links from each question to detailed tutorials, to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Presents unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements:
Browsers: Chrome version 40 and above; Firefox version 35 and above; Safari version 7; Internet Explorer 10, 11; Microsoft Edge; Opera.
Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android and iOS, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7". Internet access required.
Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
About the Premium Edition eBook
CompTIA® Network+ N10-007 Exam Cram, Sixth Edition is the perfect study guide to help you pass CompTIA’s Network+ N10-007 exam. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic, including substantial new coverage of security, cloud networking, IPv6, and wireless technologies. The book presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Exam Alerts, Sidebars, and Notes interspersed throughout the text keep you focused on what you need to know. Cram Quizzes help you assess your knowledge, and the digital edition Cram Sheet is the perfect last-minute review.
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) exam!
- Understand modern network topologies, protocols, and infrastructure
- Implement networks based on specific requirements
- Install and configure DNS and DHCP
- Monitor and analyze network traffic
- Understand IPv6 and IPv4 addressing, routing, and switching
- Perform basic router/switch installation and configuration
- Explain network device functions in cloud environments
- Efficiently implement and troubleshoot WANs
- Install, configure, secure, and troubleshoot wireless networks
- Apply patches/updates, and support change/configuration management
- Describe unified communication technologies
- Segment and optimize networks
- Identify risks/threats, enforce policies and physical security, configure firewalls, and control access
- Understand essential network forensics concepts
- Troubleshoot routers, switches, wiring, connectivity, and security